Hyperdrive / Spring Agricultural Offer 2023 Terms and Conditions
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- The Promotor of this offer is Hyperdrive Lubricants Limited (Company number 06819266) of 1st Floor Allday House, Warrington Road, Birchwood, United Kingdom, WA3 6GR (“Promotor”).
- This offer is open to the Promoter’s customers who are directly sent a promotion code from the Promoter (“Promotion Code”). The Promotion Code must then be quoted by the customer when making an order with the Promoter. All Promotion Codes are applied to the value of the order, excluding delivery costs and are subject to the Promoter’s general terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to obtain the benefits of the promotion, you must:
- comply with these terms and conditions;
- have received a Promotion Code directly from the Promoter;
- order the Products (as defined below);
- make an order to the value of £500.00 or more, £800.00 or more, or £1,000.00 or more with such order being accepted by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s terms and conditions of sale referred to below.
(together the “Eligibility Criteria”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, to meet the Eligibility Criteria the order must be placed in one transaction; multiple individual orders will not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- The Products mean Hyperdrive-branded products (the full range of which can be found at https://hyperdrivelubricants.com/hyperdrive-products).
The price of the Products shall those advertised, quoted or otherwise agreed with a customer at the time of placing an order that meets the Eligibility Criteria. The Promotor reserves the right to amend the price of any Products at its sole discretion at any time throughout the Promotion Period. The Promotor reserves the right to amend the range of Products at its sole discretion at any time throughout the Promotion.
- If you meet the Eligibility Criteria, then you will receive
- a discount of £20.00 applicable to orders to the value of £500.00 or more; or
- a discount of £40.00 applicable to orders to the value of £800.00 or more; or
- a discount of £60.00 applicable to orders to the value of £1,000.00 or more.
(each an “Offer”).
- By submitting to the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any offer. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
- The Customer will not be able to use a Promotion Code more than once. For the avoidance of doubt if a customer orders multiple products with the Promotion Code which meet the Eligibility Criteria (as set out above), they will only be eligible to receive one Offer in respect of each.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed. Likewise, submissions made via a customer’s associated companies in its group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with them will not be accepted.
- The promotion opens on 24th April 2023 and closes on 30h June 2023 (the “Promotional Period”). You can only enter the promotion during the Promotion Period.
- The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative or used against any alternative products. Unless stated discounts cannot be combined and only one Offer can be applied to any order.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you cannot take up the Offer.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions, which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith or if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Offer. The Promoter is entitled to do this on the basis of a suspicion and is not bound to inform the participant or to provide proof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Offer with an alternative offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and will not enter into correspondence with the Customer (or their representatives) about it.
- Excluded products will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount. All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the participant as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the Offer at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter shall not be obliged to provide notice of the withdrawal. The Offer does not confer the right to acquire the Products. If the Customer places an order with the Promoter (pursuant to a quotation or otherwise), then that order is an offer from the Customer to us to enter into a contract that the Promoter is free to either accept or reject at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to modify and amend these terms and conditions from time to time during the promotion.
- The Offer and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The provision of the goods shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: https://hyperdrivelubricants.com/terms-conditions.