Terms and Conditions
Specific Terms and Conditions for the #CosyWithCertas Prize Draw
In addition to the general terms set out above, the following terms will apply to the #CosyWithCertas Prize Draw December 2021.
The promoter of the competition is Certas Energy UK Limited, 1st Floor, Allday House, Warrington Road, Birchwood, Cheshire, WA3 6GR (“Promotor”).
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition can be entered by i) liking or following the official Certas Energy Facebook or Instagram page, ii) commenting below one of eight relevant competition posts and iii) tagging two friends within the comment.
3. One entry is permitted per person.
4. The winners will be the first entry drawn at random from all correct answers received. The random draw for the Prize will take place on 7th January 2022 (“Draw Date”). Certas Energy’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition closes at midnight on 31st December 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. By entering, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6. The prize is as follows; three separate hampers (the “Prize”) each containing:
1 x John Lewis £75 Gift Card
7. You must be 18 years or older and a UK resident to enter any competition.
8. A single winner will be drawn at random after the competition has closed, winning one hamper for themselves and one hamper for each of the two individuals tagged.
9. The winner will be notified via direct message after the competition has closed, and no later than 14th January 2022.
10. The winner must respond via direct message with valid postal details for all hamper recipients within two weeks of being notified. If the entrant does not respond with postal details, the prize will not be able to be dispatched and therefore the participant will forfeit their prize.
11. The promoter shall not be responsible for any internet service interruptions or other electronic fault.
12. The prizes will be dispatched to the winner and recipient postal addresses, which are the addresses submitted by the winner via direct message, within 28 days of the addresses being supplied.
13. Certas Energy UK Ltd shall not be liable for any prize undelivered, or not received, for any other reason outside Certas Energy UK Ltd’s control.
14. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prize at any time. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize in whole or in part.
15. The prize draw has been developed with standard Facebook technologies. However, there may be hardware limitations in which a user may not be able to take part due to equipment used to take part in the promotion (i.e. web browsers, mobile devices and operating systems). The promoter will in no way accept responsibility for submissions lost due to incompatibilities/faults between software and equipment.
16. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the full competition mechanic and prizes. Details of the prize winner can be requested at the end of the competition.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Certas Energy UK Ltd. 1st Floor, Allday House, Warrington Road, Birchwood, Cheshire, WA3 6GR (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Draw Date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. Certas Energy has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Certas Energy shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the competition.
20. Certas Energy reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competition in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
21. The competition and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.