Upgrade to improve fuel performance
Use fuel additives to upgrade fuel quality, improve equipment efficiency and avoid potential operational problems whilst substantially enhancing performance.
ADVANCED FUEL ADDITIVES
Gas Oil Supreme
Gas Oil Supreme is an advanced fuel additive designed to benefit both mineral diesel and biofuel blends. It is a gas oil (BS2869:A2) upgrade product formulated to allow modern diesel engines calibrated on EN590 DERV to run on red diesel.
It prevents deposit formation throughout the fuel delivery system, especially in the injectors and fuel pump, to keep the system clean and running at optimum performance. It also compensates for some of the deleterious effects of a higher FAME content e.g. tendency for water pick-up. The product will additionally enhance the performance of older vehicles.
- INCREASED CETANE NUMBER – This enables easier starting, increased pulling power and smoother power delivery. It reduces visible emissions (smoke) and improves combustion efficiency whilst aligning with modern engine calibrations.
- REDUCED DEPOSIT FORMATION – Keeps injectors clean in high pressure and prevents injectors sticking and over fuelling. It maintains injector spray pattern and prevents nozzle coking in older engines. It both reduces fuel consumption and emissions while protecting against corrosion.
- INCREASED FUEL LUBRICITY – Compensates for sulphur reduction, protecting against premature wear in fuel pumps and fuel injectors and also reduces friction.
- ENHANCED WATER RESISTANCE – Prevents emulsions forming and resultant filter blockages, keeping water out of the fuel.
When to use gas oil supreme?
- The FAME content of the fuel is known to have increased
- Vehicle lacks power
- Misfires or ‘runs rough’
- Engine manufacturer recommends the use of an additive
- Excessive smoke is observed
- Fuel is being used in a tier III or later vehicle (typically post 2005)
ALL-IN-ONE FUEL TREATMENT
Gas Oil Conditioner
Gas Oil Conditioner provides an all-in-one treatment for gas oil. It will improve day to day running of diesel engines and will stabilise fuel during storage.
Gas Oil Conditioner will raise cetane number to avoid rough running in newer engines, it will lubricate fuel pumps and lower deposit formation in injectors. Gas Oil Conditioner also contains stability additives and a biocide at a ‘protect’ level to keep fuel fresh when it is stored for long periods. Fuel will keep fresh for up to 2 years even when it contains up 7% biofuel.
The additive will counter any negative effects resulting from the introduction of the latest gas oil specifications, notably the reduction in sulphur content and the increase in the allowable FAME (biofuel) content and will give improved fuel economy.
Typical applications are agricultural and horticultural machinery, construction equipment, standby generators, airport vehicles and fork lift trucks.
The product is formulated from recognised fuel additive components and should not void an engine manufacturer’s warranty. In fact, very many engine manufacturers recognise the need for upgrade additives when red/green diesel is used.
- Increase in cetane number
- Increase fuel shelf life and inhibit fuel tank sludge formation
- Prevent microbiological growth
- Promote a clean fuel system and inhibit injector fouling
- Promote fuel-water separation to prevent water carryover to the engine
OPTIMAL POWER DELIVERY
The Diesel Supreme additive fulfills two functions, to act as an additive package for unadditised, terminal sourced DERV (basic EN590 diesel) and to upgrade retail diesel to premium grade fuel.
Diesel Supreme can be added either to bulk storage or directly into the vehicle tank. It should be used where consistent and optimal power delivery is required; fuel economy needs to be optimised; diesel knock and engine noise minimised; and emissions reduction is sought.
- Maintains injector and fuel system cleanliness
- Smoother power delivery and acceleration boost – increases the fuel’s cetane number
- Reduces emissions by improving combustion efficiency
- Enhanced engine life-expectancy and corrosion protection
- Improved water resistance
- Combustion chamber deposit control Increases the life of diesel particulate filters (DPF) by minimising the load
ALL-IN-ONE FUEL TREATMENT
Fuel Store Plus
The Fuel Store Plus additive has been specially formulated to protect fuels and fuel systems where fuel is stored for long periods of time and/or the associated equipment is used only infrequently. The product acts to delay the symptoms of fuel ageing and additionally has anticorrosion and biocidal properties.
It is intended for use in bulk storage, but can also be added to the vehicle/machinery tank. Aged fuel often discolours, forms gums and other deposits and results in a deterioration in the ignition quality. Fuel ageing is irreversible and is accelerated by the addition of bio-components to the extent that latest specification fuels may only have a shelf life of 6-8 months.
- Contains a high dose of antioxidant (anti-ageing) component
- Delays discolouration, gum/solids formation
- Maintains the fuel’s ignition quality
- Extends shelf life of B7 fuels to >12 months
- Contains a fuel soluble biocide at a maintenance dose
- Reduces the potential for microbial growth during downtime
- Has corrosion inhibition properties
- Reduces the potential for filter plugging
- Proven on 100% FAME
ENHANCE COMBUSTION PERFORMANCE
Industrial Fuel Additive
Industrial Fuel Additive is a proprietary blend of fuel additive components formulated to enhance the combustion performance and storage stability of kerosene, gas oil and fuel oil used in industrial and commercial-scale boiler and furnace operations.
The dose rate depends on the fuel and the objectives but will typically be ~1 : 5000.
The additive will inhibit fuel degradation (oxidation) in storage and limit the fuel degenerative action of certain metals. It will reduce emissions and carbon build-up on exchanger surfaces as it contains a combustion catalyst which allows poorer quality or heavier fuel blends to be utilised whilst ensuring that complete combustion is maintained and visible, particulate emissions limited.
- Reduce fuel-tank sludge
- Protect ferrous-based tanks from corrosion
- Maintain burner and exchanger cleanliness Improve combustion efficiency
- Improve overall operational and maintenance performance
When to use:
- Inhibits fuel degradation in storage
- Limits deposit formation
- Reduces visible and gaseous emissions
- For use on open flame system
Ready to use fuel enhancers in your business?
Contact us to find out more and get a quote.