Here’s your chance to own a brand new Ford Mustang. Plus a Chevy Corvette and a beautiful new Camaro. Oh what the heck, we’ll even give you a spanking new Audi R8 and a Nissan GT-R. What’s even better is that they are all liveried in Gulf’s iconic racing colours. OK, they’re 1:64 scale models but there’s no insurance or parking worries to stress over! Worst thing about owning all five will be choosing which one to get out the packet first…
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below and submit. We will be choosing TEN winners on 31st August 2018. See below for terms and conditions. Good luck!
Competition winners will be selected at random and contacted via email or telephone on 1st September 2018. Ten lucky winners will be posted one of 10 Gulf collectable car sets. Please select your contact preference:
Terms and Conditions:
1. A transaction is not required to enter the promotion.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This offer excludes employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. To qualify, the entrant must enter all required fields on the competition entry page as part of the promotion.
4. Entrants will be entered into the draw on a unique basis per entrant and only one entry is allowed by individual. Once the entry has been received it will be entered into the draw.
5. The prize is a one gulf collectable car set.
6. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part.
7. The draw will be held on 1st September 2018.
8. The winner will be notified within seven days by email.
9. The promotion runs until 31st August 2018. Any entries made after that date shall not be included in the prize draw.
10. If prize is not claimed within 28 days of notification, then prize will be forfeited and reallocated to another entrant.
11. The promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.